Practice of legal support
One of the key practices in “Kiryukhin and Partners” is the practice of legal support of organizations and entrepreneurs activities.
We professionally solve various kinds of tasks, from drafting and reviewing various contracts and agreements, risk analysis, organization of internal documentation and labour issues, to the preparation of legal opinions on the opening and maintenance of new business projects.
Our team consists of lawyers with years of experience and a practical approach. It allows solving quickly a variety of daily tasks.
- reviewing and analysis of contracts and agreements
- prejudicial and judicial defense, executive manufacture
- preparation of opinions on the opening and maintenance of business projects;
- audit of internal documentation for compliance with the law;
- representation in various levels of public authorities;
- corporative support;
- assistance in conducting of international economic activity;
- oral and written consultations, etc.